Palak ki Shami
- Heat 2-3 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan. Add ginger, garlic, green chillies and sauté.
- Add spinach and sauté. Then add roasted Bengal gram powder and sauté lightly. Mix well and transfer this mixture into a bowl.
- Add garam masala powder, nutmeg powder, lemon juice and salt to the mixture and mix well.
- Heat remaining oil in a non-stick pan. Divide spinach mixture into equal portions and shape them into kebabs.
- Place the kebabs in the pan and shallow fry, turning sides, till golden and crisp on both the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and sprinkle some chaat masala.
- Transfer onto a serving plate and serve hot.