Spaghetti is my all time favourite dish as it is very easy to make and super fancy to serve. Whether you have guests at your home or you want to serve something special for dinner this is the simplest gourmet dish you can have on your table within minutes.
Spaghetti is a long and noodle like pasta which compliments thin and runny sauce which coats it really well. You can serve it with some marinara sauce or top it with some cheese sauce and you are good to go!
I got my spaghetti and olive oil from https://www.sakshamimpex.com/
Buy Olitalia Olive Oil – https://www.amazon.in/Olitalia-Extra-Virgin-Olive-Oil/dp/B07QST3JXR
Buy La Molisana Pasta – https://www.amazon.in/Molisana-Penne-Rigate-Durum-Semolina/dp/B00DIRE6NO
La Molisana Spaghetti boiled – 500gms
Mushroom, sliced – 200gms
Olitalia Extra Virgin Olive oil – 20ml
Butter – 30gms
Garlic – 29gms
Onion – 15gms
Chili flakes – 5gms
Cream – 100ml
Parsley chopped – 5gms
Salt – to taste
Black pepper & Oregano – drizzle
- In a pan, heat oil, add garlic, Onion, chilli flakes and saute till Onion is translucent. Add mushrooms and cook for about 5min.
- Add cream, salt, pepper and cook for 2 minutes. Put off the flame.
- Add butter, boiled spaghetti and toss well. Cook for on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Serve on a fancy plate, garnish with chopped parsley.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe mushrooms instead of washing them as they would not soak up water.
- Replace celery with green onion if celery is not available.
- Top it with some parmesan cheese to enhance the flavour.
- Do not overcook the spaghetti.
- You can add vegetables like broccoli and zucchini as well.
- You can bake the pasta with cheese on top.
Comment below how your spaghetti turned out!