I really miss going out and having street food with thinking twice. These days are quite difficult as all I can do is look at this mesmerizing pictures.
Kachori and Aloo Sabzi is a North Indian breakfast staple. You can find it at every nook and corner of Delhi and U.p. Kachori was crispy and sabzi was spicy. Both the things compliments each other very well and if you want to enjoy it properly then you must try it by adding the sabzi on top of kachori pieces. If you have it separately flavours will still be the same but the texture will be very different.
I was missing the street style kachori sabzi very much, so this morning I tried to recreate it in my kitchen. Trust me guys it’s very simple to make and can be made in less than 30 minutes!
1) 2 cups of all-purpose flour ( maida)
2) 2 tablespoon oil
3) Salt to taste
4) A pinch of baking soda
5) Water to knead dough
6) Mix all the ingredients to knead a tight dough and keep aside.
7) Form small balls and stuff them with dal mixture.
8) Flatten with rolling pin and deep fry at medium flame until golden.
Buy All-purpose flour – https://www.amazon.in/Rajdhani-Maida-500g/dp/B079H9STVG
1) Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pressure cooker.
2) Add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 tablespoon red chilli powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon coriander powder.
3) Add 1 chopped tomato and 1 teaspoon chopped ginger.
4) Add 2 cups of diced potatoes, salt to taste and 400 ml water.
5) Cook until 1 whistle. Add amchur after opening the pressure cooker.
Comment down below if you are missing kachori sabzi and would try this at home?
One thought on “Kachori with Aloo Sabzi”
This looks Mouthwatering!!