Bean and Cheese Burrito wrap are loved by all, and is perfect for an easy weeknight dinner. They’re freezer friendly and vegetarian, with seasoned refried beans and fresh shredded cheese layered inside a tortilla and cooked until crispy.Preparing them from scratch can be time consuming, so I highly suggest getting ready to eat bean and cheese burritos from JOYERS
BEAN AND CHEESE BURRITO WRAP BY JOYERS
Bean and cheese burrito wrap are one of the options that Joyers has come up with in the range of healthy instant foods with the most convenient packaging. Easy to cook, good for health and authentic taste are the main highlights of this product.
WHAT’S IN THE BURRITO?
Bean and cheese burrito wrap variant has its filling made with black beans, real cheddar cheese (not processed cheese), white rice, tomatoes and spices.
It gets its 11g of protein from black beans, and lots of cheese.
Being priced at just INR. 120, it won’t burn a hole in your pocket yet give you the experience you seek at your favourite restaurant.
HOW TO ORDER?
To place orders visit : https://eatjoyers.in/
Or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call : +91 73031 48500
Microwave method :
- Remove wrapper
- Place the frozen burrito in a microwave safe plate
- Microwave on high for about 45-60 secbeach side for a total of 90-120 sec.
For best results :
After cooking the burrito in the microwave, finish it off on a stove top in a pan coated with very little oil to get the burrito wrap golden brown and crispy.
OVEN BAKE METHOD
- Remove from wrapper.
- Place the frozen burrito in a microwave safe plate or container.
- Thaw by microwaving on High for 1 minute.
- Remove the burrito from microwave and wrap the product in a single layer of aluminium foil and slide in the oven.
- Bake the burrito for 15-20 minutes at 190°C
• Let it cool before Enjoying.
• Store in a freezer all times. Take out just before cooking.
• It can be had as a delicious meal for easy on-the-go lunch, dinner or anytime snack.