PANEER BUTTER MASALA BY BADSHAH MASALE
Paneer butter masala is a main course recipe from the Indian cuisine. Paneer (also known as cottage cheese) is a highly versatile asian ingredient which can be used to prepare plethora of delicacies.
Today we are preparing one of the most popular recipe from North India which is Paneer Butter Masala. It is usually a part of the order a typical Indian family makes at the family dinner.
Making the restaurant style paneer butter masala at home has never been an easy task but with BADSHAH PANEER BUTTER MASALA you can prepare the authentic recipe without going through the hassle of preparing your own spice mix.
To buy BADSHAH PANEER BUTTER MASALA ,
CONTACT : Tushar@kctl.in
OR CALL : 9650605518
Leave DM on INSTAGRAM : https://instagram.com/kctl2021?utm_medium=copy_link
This Paneer Butter Masala
✓ will surely impress your guests.
✓ has a rich creamy tomato-onion sauce
✓ is loaded with butter, cashews and cream
BADSHAH PANEER BUTTER MASALA ( 1 Teaspoon)
BADSHAH RAJWADI GARAM MASALA (1/2 teaspoon)
Oil (1 tablespoon)
Butter (3 tablespoon)
Green cardamom (2 nos.)
Cinnamon stick (2 inch)
Dried whole red chillies (3 nos.)
Cloves (3 nos.)
Black peppercorns (1/2 teaspoon)
Star Anise (1 no.)
Onion (1 medium sized)
Tomatoes (2 medium sized
Cashews (2 tablespoons)
Water (1/2 cup)
Red chili powder (1 teaspoon)
Turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon)
Ginger-garlic paste (1 tablespoon)
Ketchup (1 tablespoon)
Salt to taste
Paneer ( 200 g)
Fresh cream (2 tablespoons)
- Heat oil and butter in a kadai on medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the dried red chillies, green cardamom, cinnamon stick, cloves, star anise and saute until whole spices turns aromatic.
- Then add the onion, garlic, ginger and saute for 2 to 3 minutes until the onion is translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, cashews and mix. Cook on medium heat until tomatoes turn soft.
- Remove the whole spices and let it cool completely. It’s important to let it cool down a bit before grinding to avoid splashing. Grind the masala to a smooth paste and keep aside.
- To the same kadai, now add 2 tablespoons butter and heat on medium heat.
- Once the butter melts, add onion-tomato paste. Now add the red chili powder, turmeric powder, BADSHAH PANEER BUTTER MASALA, BADSHAH RAJWADI GARAM MASALA and fry for few seconds.
- Once the butter starts separating from the gravy, add ketchup, salt and 1/2 cup water.
- Let it simmer on low flame for 30 minutes.
- Now add, paneer cubes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add fresh cream right before serving. Garnish with sliced green chillies.
- Serve hot with roti, rice or naan.